How it workseCard solutions can design, implement and manage a bespoke loyalty programme to suit you and your customers needs
How it works
Here at eCard Solutions, the way we work depends on you. But there are some things we always offer on every project we undertake:
- We work hard to be as flexible and proactive as possible, and we tailor what we do to the specific needs of our customers.
- We’re continually upgrading our system to be more user-friendly, and keep up with the pace of change in the industry.
- We’re always examining our reporting, aiming to give you more visibility and more value at every step.
- We suggest improvements, give advice, and help you manage stock levels.
- We give you complete visibility of all aspects of your programme at all times, and put you in control of breakage.
- We offer a system that delivers the very best in security and ease of use.
Step 1: We find out what you need to achieve.
We’ve helped thousands of people from small retailers through to large-scale corporate clients achieve all sorts of targets. If you’re wanting to reach new people, we can help you make that happen. If you’re wanting to reward your existing customers, we’ll show you the best way to do that within your business structure and budget. If you’re focusing on brand awareness, we can get your brand in front of more pairs of eyes. Give us a call or send us a message, and we’ll meet with you to understand your business and your goals.
Step 2: We do what it takes to make it happen.
Using our experience in the industry, our skilled staff, and our comprehensive system, we’ll develop and implement a solution that suits you. We’ll help you design the cards, and think about display options. We’ll show you how our platform works, and how we’ll use it to get the most out of your programme. We’ll share our knowledge about what works best, and we’ll help you roll it all out when you’re ready. We also work with a view to the future, so you’ll have ideas for how your gift card system or pre-paid card programme might evolve as your business does. We’ll be there to advise you at that point, too.